Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: paralysed and living alone

Hopefully with the help of your MND nurse you should get to see your son on a regular basis. It is so sad that your wife does not seem to have any compassion and that it has come to this. Hopefully, you will get to see your son very soon.
    Kayleigh

Oh my goodness my heart goes out to how could anyone be so callous ? I sincerely hope your solicitor can make things happen quickly for you.

Forum Member
    well I have now been living on my own for a month and still not seen my son. waiting to hear back from her solicitor. I haven't contacted her because to be honest if I seen her again in this lifetime it would be too soon. when she said what she said in that instant I was done with her. no one should use their child as a weapon.

We do feel for you Lv;

Solicitors are not the speediest of people in the best of times but if she's told them not to rush!!!!!!

It is a terrible situation but I hope the carers are going well. Try not to involve them too much.

Love Terry

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    We do feel for you Lv;

Solicitors are not the speediest of people in the best of times but if she's told them not to rush!!!!!!

It is a terrible situation but I hope the carers are going well. Try not to involve them too much.

Love Terry
    carers going well Terry. the more I have to pay the solicitors the less she will get when I'm gone. my boy is worth every penny.

Hi Iv,
    Good for you for staying brave and strong!
    I hope that your solicitor doesn't let her solicitor take much longer to respond. It is criminal that you are not being allowed to see your son. I hope that you get justice and that arrangements are made for you to see him very soon.
    Best wishes,
    Kayleigh

Forum Member
    well today I went to mcmillan day care as normal to come back to find she has emptied the house. even covered the security camera. I am still not seeing my son. I called the police but nothing. I am going to a new solicitors tomorrow as the last one has done nothing. today is a new low. I am beyond broken

Forum Member
    That is terrible. The police must do something surely

Hi Iv,

I am so sorry to hear that - what a heartless and terrible thing to do to you!

I hope that you will be able to get replacements for everything you need.

Hopefully, your carers are still lovely and they are treating you very well. You deserve to be treated with respect and kindness.

Try to stay brave and strong. I hope you get to see your son very soon.

Best wishes,
    Kayleigh

Forum Member
    I have suffered mental and emotional abuse from her. she has emptied the house. spent thousands of my money. all that I can take as she is cretin. but it has been two months since I have seen my son. that I will never forgive