Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My darling Peter

Hello Maxine,

It is lovely to hear from you.

I hope you and your family are managing OK and that you are all looking after each other. It sounds like you are being kept busy sorting things out, but at least collecting the certificate is now done and you can have peace of mind that you are happy with the information that is on it.

That is a very beautiful photo that you have shared with us - I see a truly loving and devoted couple!

Thank you for your kind words about me. You and everyone else on this forum are always so immensely kind and supportive. I never knew that people could be so kind and caring towards someone like me, who they have never met. Many thanks xx

Love to you and your family,
    Kayleigh xx
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 9th December 2018 at 19:00.
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!

You're welcome Kayleigh, wish I could hug you! X
    I did feel angry that Pete's time was short from the MND and I unfollowd and left a few MND support groups, but I wanted to stay on this site as you've all been super friendly with me and I hope my posts somehow help people in a way.
    Although Pete's not here anymore, and I personally don't know anyone else with MND I still want to say on this site and read all the new posts and see how you all are doing.

Where are you from Kayleigh?