Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Apparently I am a f****** idiot

Forum Member
    There is a limit of 50 messages, that includes the ones in your inbox and sent box. I'm approaching that limit as you and I have been PMing so much (hehe). I've been clearing out old ones.
    Hanging in there, one day at a time.

Hi Penwiggle,

Lovely to hear from you. How are you?

So that could be another reason why Boiler can't receive a PM from Believe? - If you and Boiler have been sending each other lots of messages then maybe Boiler has reached the max of 50 messages?

Best wishes
    Kayleigh
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 31st December 2018 at 02:40.
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!

I'm near to my max too. Haven't started clearing yet. We can archive or delete. I think that I'll try archiving when I'm in the mood. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Hi

Cleared now, thanks

xx

Me too. Cleared last night. I couldn't see how to archive so I reluctantly deleted all. Not totally happy with that. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.

Hi Lynne,

Just to let you know, there isn't an option to archive private messages on the MNDA website.

There is a download option on your private messages page, if you want to save any messages onto your computer.

Best wishes
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 1st January 2019 at 13:11.
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!

Yea I know that you can download messages. I didn't do that because I have my laptop full of hundreds and hundreds of emails that I've read on my mobile so got to go through then all and delete or save to relevant folder. Every time that I put my laptop on I do a couple of dozen but they're growing quicker than I can sort them. I might have to stop the email server on my laptop. Technology is great if we keep on top of it but if we don't it can easily get out of hand. Lynne

Hi Lynne,

Now I understand why you were looking for an archive option for PMs! I agree with you that sometimes emails etc can pile up as much as old-fashioned paperwork does. Occasionally, I download important documents and emails onto a memory stick.

Hope you are having an enjoyable evening.

Best wishes,
    Kayleigh

P.S. Hopefully, your new mattress and topper will be delivered soon. Should be some time this week?

Forum Member
    I went through my PMs and copy/pasted the ones I wanted to keep to a word document. Then deleted them. It's a bit of a naff limitation really. 50 PMs is nothing.

Pen
    Hanging in there, one day at a time.

Forum Member
    Thanks Kayleigh, I appreciate your help :0) Happy New Year and hope you had a lovely Xmas x