Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merry Christmas

Hello everyone

Thanks to all for the wonderful support this last year. I hope each and every one of you has a positive, peaceful and happy New Year.
    Best wishes,
    Boiler x

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Best wishes for 2019

Sue and Steve

Hi Lynne,
    Last year we spent a lot of time back and forth to hospitals for research purposes.. So this year coming I want to spend more time enjoying my life
    All the best for 2019
    Chebsx

Hi Kayleigh,
    My avatar is Cley Mill in Cley next the Sea. It is a special place to us, as this is where Alan my husband proposed to me on the fanstage...bloody high.
    We actually live in Oulton and yes it is beautiful, we are very lucky..
    As for me, I have spent most of this year back and forth to addenbrookes for research etc. Next year I want more time with Alan and my new puppy Indi
    Take care and all the best for 2019
    Chebsxx

Hi Chebs,

Thank you for sharing your precious and beautiful memory of when your husband proposed - he certainly chose a very picturesque and special place to 'get down on one knee'. The views must have been fabulous from the windmill and it must have been an amazing and memorable occasion. No wonder you said 'yes', as it sounds like your Alan is truly a kind, thoughtful and romantic gentleman!

It sounds like you have had a very busy time with hospital visits recently. I hope you enjoy having a more relaxed time with your husband in the coming year. How marvellous to have a new puppy to keep you entertained as well!

Very best wishes to you and your family,
    Love Kayleigh xx
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 30th December 2018 at 14:45.
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!