Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My husband was diagnosed on 4th Dec ☹️

Hi Spiersey,

I think that people given you too much information all at once, life is hard enough just trying to sort your head out.

Please feel free to ask any questions or share things with us as they come into your mind.

Love Terry
    Last edited by Terry; 18th January 2019 at 00:06. Reason: I didn't mean it to be aggressive, sorry

Forum Member
    Hi Terry
    I totally agree, you don't need all that when first diagnosed. It is frightening enough and nobody knows how MND is going to effect them , it's as you say ask questions as they come into your head

Love Chris

Hi Claire,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you found the information/advice on this forum helpful.

Very best wishes to you and your family,
    Kayleigh x
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!

Hi Chris;

What I said was a bit harsh. Barry has written that excellent list out and thought that was all relevant , which it is ! I don't know that it's frightening though, I guess it depends on the person. I am going to make a copy of his list though because it covers most things.

But for the newly diagnosed or partner, who's brains are probably still shocked and muddled, it could be too much to comprehend.

Personalty I think it's nice to write less on their first posts and try to answer their questions or add to what they are talking about.

I am also lazy and I don't like to write much on peoples first post because so many don't reply.

It's great to have so much import from so many people.

Sometimes, less is more.

Love Terry

Advice taken Terry - in future, cut back on the 'waffle' Kayleigh! LOL

I could do with more time to do my hair and nails anyway! -
    (and as you know, it takes me ages to arrange that cute red bow in my hair, so it's just the way you like it!)
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 18th January 2019 at 00:40.
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!

... and also, I promise stick to the MNDA's Forum Rule about the maximum number of words permitted per post ! LOL
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 17th January 2019 at 23:46.