Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Six Nations Rugby

Six Nations Rugby

Good luck England!, playing against Ireland this afternoon.

Being an 'English Rose' myself LOL , I am rather biased - but I hope all rugby fans, whovever you support, enjoy watching the match! (TV coverage on ITV from 4pm).
    https://www.sixnationsrugby.com/over...E5193#overview

Congratulations to Wales for their win against France yesterday.

Best wishes
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 2nd February 2019 at 15:31.
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!

Hi Kayleigh;

A good win for Wales in France, but they did bring their weather with them for support.

Love Terry

Hi Terry,
    I am watching Scotland v Italy (half time score 12-3). It must be extremely cold there, especially for the spectators - but at least no rain!
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 2nd February 2019 at 16:50.
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!

We're watching too Kayleigh. Watched first 6 Nations match last night. France did well first half but not second so Wales went from nil to win. Very exciting match. Unusual to see so many passing faults but it was pouring down all match. Everyone dripping wet. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Congratulations to England for their win today. Ireland might not have done so well today, but it will definitely be an interesting match when they play Scotland next weekend.

I'm looking forward to watching the matches in Round 2:-

Saturday 9 Feb:-
    Scotland v Ireland
    Italy v Wales

Sunday 10 Feb:-
    England v France

https://www.sixnationsrugby.com/fixtures/
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 3rd February 2019 at 00:40.

What a great game. Well done England and if we beat France next weekend I will enjoy watching the England v Wales match from Egypt on holiday. My daughter loves rugby and we shall watch from the sports bar in El Gouna.

Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Watching the rugby in a bar in El Gouna, Egypt sounds wonderfully exotic Barry! I hear that El Gouna is a coastal resort famous for its sandy beaches, coral reefs and lagoons - you do pick the best places for a holiday! I hope you and your family have a wonderful time there.

I have been told that going on a camel ride can be great fun, but I don't think I'd be brave enough!

... and talking of camels, I hear that 'Humphrey' is a very popular name for camels in Egypt - and it's a name that is especially reserved for the camels with no humps!!! .. LOL

Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 3rd February 2019 at 00:54.

Great result for England and certainly the score line was a lot bigger than I had envisaged and to get the bonus points too, brilliant. Looking forward to the France now and if we play like we did against Ireland I can see us getting another , yet easier, victory with the bonus points too. Go England.
    Tim and Mary

Hi Kayleigh,

Riding a camel is easier than riding an elephant, both of which I did in India prior to MND. The large chair on the elephant means you get thrown around a lot so I wouldn’t recommend it but if you can hang on to the saddle then the camel ride can be fun.

Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Hi Barry,

I once rode a ostrich, very flighty, it would get up to twenty five mph and then stop on a sixpence. I saw so many injuries from people who had done it I was never going to fall off it or get near to the rear of it's legs.

Love Terry