Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Six Nations Rugby

I was trying to avoid accidents prior to our holiday but to no avail. The evening before departure I tripped and dislocated 2 fingers. Not wanting to spend several hours in A&E on a Saturday night I persuaded my wife to pull my fingers back into joint. My dominant hand was not great to start with but now it is useless. I shouldn’t really complain because there are others much worse than me and at least we made it to Egypt.
    My walker is doing circles hi the sand when I need to brake since I have no grip in my left hand. Does this remind you of a lyric from a song.

Reserved our seats for the Wales/England game at the sports bar. One advantage of disability.

Best wishes to all.

Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Oh Barry - that sounds painful! I hope the pain has subsided and you are enjoying your holiday.

It sounds like you will be watching the rugby in style!, probably with some Egyptian style bar snacks - and a refreshing drink or two I'm looking forward to watching the Wales v England match too. I will be sipping English breakfast tea and tucking into a slice or two of Welsh 'Bara Brith'.

Love and best wishes to you and your family,

Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 20th February 2019 at 23:38.

Ouch Barry!

Hope you can still have a great holiday!

Sounds great fun, Barry and your wife is a hero,

Hope that they soon return to normal. Keep safe out there.
    Which fingers and how did you do it.

Love Terry

Forum Member
    Ooo Barry That's painful and I hope it has not stopped you enjoying your sunshine break with your family.

I agree with Terry that your wife is a hero. Our son once dislocated his thumb dropping a catch in a cricket match. He asked my husband to put it back in so he could carry on and I had to run away ( before the days of MND ) I am such a coward!

Hope you're feeling better and have a lovely week.
    Love Debbie x

Thanks for the good wishes.

My wife has vowed never to do that again even after I complained that my middle finger is not straight. I may have to wait until we get home next week.

The best recipe for spasticity is sunshine and I’m loving it. I hope everyone in this forum family is as well as they can be.

Love and best wishes to all.

Barry

Forum Member
    Hi Barry, I hope you and your wife enjoy your holiday.

Take care,
    Sheila

Half time and enjoyed the first 40 minutes from El Gouna, Egypt.7909F3CA-3800-42F7-801F-46A637C5E3BE.jpg7909F3CA-3800-42F7-801F-46A637C5E3BE.jpg

A good result for England so far!

Glad to see you're enjoying the Egyptian hospitality Barry! Great photos ...you have a beautiful family! ..... but where's Humphrey?

Hope you and your family enjoy watching the second half.

Love
    Kayleigh x

Oh no, Barry - not the final result we had hoped for! I think this calls for more liquid refreshment, so that we can console ourselves! I hope you and your family enjoy the rest of the evening, and the rest of your holiday.

Kayleigh x