Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wedding worries

Do you know what. Im a strong person (so every one keeps telling me) but im starting to feel beaten by all this. Im feeling housebound because of worrying about needing the loo. Getting very down x

You've been through so much, Pink;

Not surprised you are so low especially as the sun is shining outside. Hopefully your infection will clear in a couple of days so you feel normalish.

Love Terry

Thanks Terry. I hope so too. But I'm still waiting for my antibiotics. Was prescribed capsules but i have liquid so it goes through my rig. So had to ring 111to get itchanged. Going to ring us back within the next few hours!!

Oh my goodness Pink,

You could do with some good luck on the health front as you have not had much lately. I wish you a speedy recovery so you can get out for some retail therapy.

Love Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    Sorry to hear you are having a down day. I hope you feel better soon. I was recently diagnosed with mnd, and it is all ready getting me really depressed. My husband says take one day at a time. That's all we can do.

Take care
    Sheila x

Forum Member
    So sorry Pink.. That's so rubbish. You are very entitled to feel depressed because you've had such alot going wrong recently.

Being inside all the time gives us too much time to think and it seems worse when the sun is shining and it's warm.

There are no magic words.. just thinking about you and hoping things get better soon.

Love Debbie x

Hi Pink,

I can understand about how frustrating it is having to stay at home more. It's been 50 years since man first stepped on the moon, and yet accessible toilet facilities are sadly still lacking and usually very unsatisfactory for our needs.

I'm looking forward to the Summer when I can sit out in the garden.

Thumbs down to whoever prescribed you capsules instead of liquid - what a doughnut!..grrr! Hopefully you will get the liquid soon.

I hope you are getting lots of hugs from your family. Its the time I spend with my family that keeps me sane (or, sane-ish LOL) - and 'chatting' to my 'forum family' gives me a boost as well!

Thinking of you,
    Love,
    ayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 23rd February 2019 at 23:01.

Husband went to get more tablets yesterday as they dont do it in a liquid. But doctor on 111 said we can crush them. So he gets them home and surprise surprise they are capsules. Should have checked really. So another trip out. Rang the pharmacy and they have got tablets but not enough. They said we can have 9 tablets and they will owe us. Why the hell couldnt they have told us that last night!

Hi Pink,

A shame about antibiotics not being available in liquid form. Hopefully it's not too much of a faff to crush the tablets. I hope that the medication kicks in quickly and that you have a restful day.

Love to you and your family,
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 24th February 2019 at 14:18.

My physio has been able to find company that will hire hoists but the toilet at venue is too small! Nowlooking to see if theres a room we can use and hore a commode as well. This is proving to be quite a challenge.