Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Progression of MND

Forum Member
    hi moll, its the luck of the draw, how slow/quick the disease takes hold, my wife was diagnosed last july, hers was rapid and she passed on jan 14th this year, either way I wished i'd never heard of mnd, the sooner they find a cure the better for all, just take one day at a time. dave.

Forum Member
    David I’m so sorry to hear about your wife.

Hello David,

I think of you often, and I hope you are OK. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting you or your beloved wife Sue, I feel that I got to know you both a little, from reading your posts on this forum.

I always feel very sad when I find out that someone in this forum family has passed away. It hit me particularly hard when I read, in January, that Sue had sadly passed away, especially as it was so soon after her diagnosis. It made me realise how quickly MND can snatch us away. My loved ones make sure they spend as much time as possible with me, just as you did with Sue.

You always cared for Sue so lovingly and attentively, and you must miss her terribly. I hope you are getting lots of support from family and friends.

Thinking of you,
    Kayleigh xx
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!