Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paravan PR50 Evolution Wheel Chair

Hi dkjc,

I like the look of the Rollz Motion walker that you are going to see at the Naidex show. So handy that it converts into a wheelchair - such a great ideal!

Wheelchair services provided me with a manual wheelchair, but it's built like a tank and very heavy to push and lift in and out of the car.

I am beyond being able to use a rollator outside now, but the Rollz Motion would have been an ideal option for me a while ago - and my husband would have definitely appreciated pushing something lighter - he complains that its as heavy as a baby elephant LOL (just to clarify, it is the wheelchair he's referring to, and not me! - well I hope it is anyway!! )

Best wishes,
    Kayleigh.
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 8th March 2019 at 01:54.
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!

Hello, about 18 months ago I bought one of these but only used it a hand full of times. It's the purple one, I think I paid around & 500.00 for it. Unfortunately now I am in a wheelchair permenantly. If you are interested I am happy to sell mine, I've been meaning to get it on ebay. I am in North Yorkshire, if you are interested send me a private message.