Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Advise on a Motability Vehicle.

Just managed to delete the earlier post (not enough stairs to loo mentioned). It had posted separately the original post and my edit last night and wouldn't let me delete the first. Lynne
    Last edited by Lynne K; 17th April 2019 at 17:58.
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Thanks Barry. I'm looking forward to it apart from no disabled loo in the pub we all meet at and 3 steps up then a landing, then about 5 steps, then a landing to it. I managed last year when somebody took my walker to the top of the steps and waited there for carrying them down while I kept hold of the bannister. But that'd be mighty difficult this year. We aren't too far from the pub so I might just get my hubby to push me back to our cottage and he can go back to our friends. A few of them might join me later for a nightcap or 3. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.

Forum Member
    Have a lovely holiday, Lynne

Fingers crossed for sunshine this weekend so you could perhaps sit outside the pub.
    Enjoy your nightcap.

Love Debbiex

Thanks Debbie. Lynne x

Forum Member
    Have a lovely holiday, you deserve it x

Thanks Shrew, you are so right. I really need a break and we both deserve it because we have been working hard at this MND journey lately. That's mostly about fighting the Council to do the necessary work on our flat. Lynne x