Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rollator.

Forum Member
    Hi Sheila,

I am looking at purchasing the Rollz Motion 2 which converts from a walker to a wheel chair unfortunately will need to purchase as not offered by OT due to cost at over 500.00 but I know I will allow me to keep mobile but also safe due to the seat and if needed the conversion to a wheel chair

Forum Member
    Hi Sheila,

I think it was the physio who provided me with one. I have a three wheeled one... I can only walk a few steps at home with it but I still have good upper body strength so I use it to transfer and turn.

I just need to make sure the breaks are on and it has weight in it ( wine bottles filled with water .. Terry's genius idea )

Good Luck with your research.. Theres such alot of choice.

Love Debbie x

Hi dkjc, I was wondering where you are from as I have a purple rollz motion walker/wheelchair which I used for a very brief time. I was going to advertise on ebay but I am happy to sell at half retail price if you were interested. They are a very clever idea, unfortunately I bought it when I was almost ready for wheelchair permenantly. Hence the little use.

Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
    Hi Sheila,

I think it was the physio who provided me with one. I have a three wheeled one... I can only walk a few steps at home with it but I still have good upper body strength so I use it to transfer and turn.

I just need to make sure the breaks are on and it has weight in it ( wine bottles filled with water .. Terry's genius idea )

Good Luck with your research.. Theres such alot of choice.

Love Debbie x
    Hi Debbie;

I said a plastic gallon, (5 Ltrs) of water, but I guess there's plenty of spare wine bottles around your house.

Posting or transporting wheelchair etc is not that expensive if you look around.

Love Terry

Forum Member
    Hi guys
    Thanks for all the replays and advice. So much choice.
    Love Sheila x