Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Symptoms

Can you post your EMG report Sky?
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Forum Member
    How do I do that Ellie sorry not to good but can try or I can type it

Forum Member
    I have taken picture of it I will try and attach it here my computer skills aren't too good or I can type it

A photo of the summary is enough to upload.

Forum Member
    Please find my emg report thanks for any input I hope it attached as finding it hard to do
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sky, the conclusion clearly states there is no evidence of widespread denervation of the motor neurons. If you had ALS/MND, the EMG would have shown widespread acute and chronic motor neuron denervation. Please believe that hard evidence.

You don’t have ALS, I don’t know what your symptoms relate to but as you’ve been told by your Neurologist, you do not have an MND.

You are only fueling your anxieties by repeatedly asking about your non-ALS/MND symptoms, which I'm sure you can do without.

Please continue to work with your doctor(s), but you’ve been cleared of ALS/MND – celebrate that.

Love Ellie.

Forum Member
    Thankyou and am sorry for my anxieties I am getting help getting that under control it must be so hard for all of you and then u get me with my insecurities thank you

Forum Member
    Ellie, could I ask you about emgs you do seem to have knowledge I have been given an appt with neuro end of week on my report on damaged muscle it says fibs and Sharp waves what does that mean I heard it is not a good sign I want to able to have some knowledge as am trying find out what is causing my issues I can't find anything on Internet and have no one to ask I hope it is OK to ask you

Forum Member
    Hi there are some v good experience D members on here that will b able to help u, I am still waiting for neurologist to see me think she is going to do a emg again it's the waiting and not being completely sure what is wrong that is hard i have cramps in both hands now and pain in feet and although my neuro has said she doesn't think it is mnd until u have a complete 100 per cent u worry

Hi Halderson

Quote Originally Posted by halderson View Post
    Iam going out of my mind, I started getting twitches in right buttock area soon after having physio for sciatica this was October 2018. Now for the last 3 weeks calves and feet are twitching 24/7 both sides little cramping aswell. Feeling twitching all over my body now. Been to doctors blood test fine but could be down to anxiety with worrying to much. I feel aches in different body areas now and again. Doctor making appointment with nuerologist to put my mind at ease. Iam able to everyday tasks but going crazy with worry. Could this be MND.
    Generally you do not get any pain with motor neurone disease - but I am sure somebody who knows more than me will come along in a moment.

And you might find it easier to get some notice if you are you to start a new thread rather than sit in the one started by somebody else?

Warmly

Andy
    Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.