Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This is me, warts and all.

Forum Member
    Hi Dina,
    Hello ! Lovely name. Looking forward to your weird sense of humour. I think we will enjoy it

And as for Ellie I thought I was really talking to a chimp lol.

Sheila x

Welcome again, Dina.

I think your posts are great and although you have not been a forum member for very long, you are already making a considerable and valuable contribution to it - thank you!

It is interesting how our different personalities (including different senses of humour!) shine through on the forum - and I love it when people display their style of humour in their posts!

Its great how we can sometimes get an idea of each others personalities from what we write, although we haven't met each other in person. I think you are a kind, friendly, sassy and bubbly person - who has a determination to make the most out of life!

A sense of humour is definitely a great attribute to bring to this forum (and all types of humour - including dry, wacky and weird are welcome here!) - of course living with MND is no joke, but I think it's good if we can lighten the mood occasionally.

Kayleigh x

P.S In case you were wondering, I don't look anything like Kayleigh from the TV series 'Car Share'.

Forum Member
    Hi Dina,

Dont worry about your sense of humour... there is alot of dark jokes in our house sometimes. Like Kayleigh says it's a good way of coping and it can lighten the mood.

I am still intrigued by your user name. I remember an ad in the seventies....
    Gillette, the best a man can get ! ? Obviously this was referring to razors !

Love Debbie x

Quote Originally Posted by Deb View Post
    I am still intrigued by your user name. I remember an ad in the seventies....
    Gillette, the best a man can get ! ?

Love Debbie x
    Well remembered, Debbie. That's the reason for the user name: because I'm the best a man can get! Ha ha ha! Well, perhaps not so much now!
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.