Thread: Help please

Forum Member

Help please

All my carers are indisposed today and currently, I am going to have no drink and food for 40 hours. I am bedridden and totally helpless. Please could someone please help me.
    Copyright Graham

Forum Member
    Resolved.
    Copyright Graham

Hi Graham,

Pleased to hear that it is resolved, it is hard to sort anything out Friday evening and over the weekend. Unfortunately that is when most of the problems occur.

It's about time you supported England in chess, we need you.

Love Terry

Forum Member
    Hi Terry,

Been a long hard day with minimal food and drink. I have to work exceptionally hard to keep my head above water.

A 'little hitler' threw me out of the team for criticising the 'top dogs' for missing important games. I can do without it now.

Love Graham
    Copyright Graham

Good evening Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Graham View Post
    All my carers are indisposed today and currently, I am going to have no drink and food for 40 hours. I am bedridden and totally helpless. Please could someone please help me.
    Erk! I am so glad you got sorted - finding people at such short notice must be a real trial

Concerning your line about " a 'little hitler' threw me out of the team for criticising the 'top dogs' for missing important games". it seems ridiculous to treat somebody like yourself in this way as all those around me take allowance for the anger I have about the unfairness of my situation here - which I believe is a million miles better than yours

Best wishes

Andy
    Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.

I just can't understand them throwing you out, Graham;

I guess your care arrangements have changed in the last year or two. I keep a couple of bottles of fortified drinks around but i would not last long without help.

Come back to Chess dot com, you can teach me to play proper. I nearly won a tournament but I am losing in the last game that I need to win to win it. There was something like a hundred players to start with.

Maybe you can help me cheat because I don't think that I will win by playing fairly.

Hope you are getting better care.

Love Terry

Forum Member
    Hi Terry, Andy,

It was Taurusmale66, I think that booted me out. I pointed out that the top 3 players in the team rankings never played in the team matches and should be removed from the rankings and team. He chose to remove me instead.

I am under serious pressure from DWP AtW and I must turnover 6000 in the next 3 months, otherwise I will lose funding for my support worker. We currently have 2 hot prospects and its 'all hands to the pumps'.

I sacked the carer that left me high and dry. It is the kind of nonsense I really don't need.

Terry, I can advise you to look at the position a few times over with fresh eyes and mind. Use the full 3 days. Try to complicate the position rather than exchanging pieces if you are losing.

Yes Andy, health is wealth. Some people have no idea.

Love Graham
    Copyright Graham

Hi Graham

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with carers and the DWP. Please do contact us directly if there is anything that we can do. We are available at mndconnect@mndassociation.org

Best Wishes
    Rachel
    MND Connect Adviser