Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fed up

Forum Member
    Wonderful that modern technology worked for you and also that you have the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkelle View Post
    I realise since being in here I will need full time care especially when mick is at work. Any advice?
    Hi Pink,

You could ask the hospice (social worker?) to apply for CHC on your behalf - do the form filling - as things have moved on since it was last mentioned.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Hi Pink;

So good to hear you're feeling better and that you have got to see the wedding etc.

As Ellie says, ask the hospice and seek their advice on home care as well as CHC.

Love Terry

I had an assessment for chc 3weeks ago. Still not heard anything.

Hi Pink,

Hopefully you should get a decision about your CHC very soon. According to the NHS guidelines, it can take up to 28 days.

http://https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/social-care-and-support-guide/money-work-and-benefits/nhs-continuing-healthcare/

I hope you get your CHC approved soon.

Love
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 22nd April 2019 at 14:20.

I don't want to sound depressing but I really think that i haven't got much longer. I cant be off my nippy for long. I told my husband but he just says we'll see. I just want him to prepare our sons so it won't be a shock. I need to get finances in order too as i do all that side of things. So worried and feel so bloody useless i cant get things sorted.

Pink, I am so, so sorry you're in this very difficult situation.

If you really want to know, you need to have an honest chat with your Doctor or a Nurse.

Big, big hug.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Dear Pink,

I'm thinking of you and sending you lots of love and hugs. You are a wonderful, kind, and caring lady with a heart of gold xx

I feel so sad and am sorry that your health might have got worse. Please ask for painkilling medication if you need it, especially as you have a painful arm and shoulder. I don't like to think of you suffering, emotionally or physically. I hope the nurses are making sure that you are as comfortable as possible. Tell the nurses from me that you should be treated like a princess (our wonderful Princess Pinkelle!) and you should be pampered as much as possible!

Please don't worry about the finances - I'm sure your husband can sort them out and ask you questions if he needs to. Anxiety is not good for us and so please try to relax and rest as much as possible.

Sending you love and a million hugs,
    Kayleigh x

Forum Member
    I am too sending you lots of love and hugs, brave lady !

Thinking about you this evening, Pink and hoping you are comfortable.

Lots of love, Debbie x

Forum Member
    I am thinking of you pink and sending you lots of hugs and I hope you feel better soon.

Love Sheila x