Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fed up

Hi Pink,
    Thinking about you today and hoping you are feeling a bit better. Hopefully you've had some family or friends visiting you today and they have cheered you up a little.
    Sending you love and huge hugs,
    Kayleigh xx
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!

Thanks everyone. Feel a bit better today. The hospice are one step ahead with video streaming the wedding. They told me today they are going to set it up for me a last resort.

Forum Member
    Hi Pink
    Glad you are feeling a bit better. That is great news that the hospice would video stream your son's wedding, if need be. Thinking of you
    Sheila

Forum Member
    Glad you are feeling a lot better today Pink xx

Likewise Pink, I am glad you're feeling a bit better - hope you continue gaining energy day by day.

Big, big hug.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Hi Pink. Late hugs from me. Lynne x
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Hi Pink

Glad you are feeling a bit better hope you continue to improve. We hope you get to the wedding, but watching it on live streaming will at least allow you to part of it.

Sue

After months of organising equipment, carers etc im not well enough to go to my sons wedding tomorrow. Been in the hospice a week with a chest infection. The infection has gone but i still feel rubbish. The antibiotics were stopped yesterday but they are still taking its toll on my tummy. Fingers crosaed for the live feed x

That is a shame Pink.

It's great that you'll be a virtual attendee with the live stream - wonderful use of technology!

Wishing your son and his beloved a lovely day and many happy and healthy years to come. I seem to remember that it was him who got the ball rolling on your DIY SOS wet room?? You must be a proud mummy.

Hope your tummy settles down and you get home soon.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

It brings a tears into my eyes reading this, Pink;

So sorry you can't be there bit a live feed will be marvelous also. Continue to improve and get home soon.

Hugs Terry