Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Fed up

Forum Member
    Wishing you much love, comfort, support, and peace of mind Pink.

Hugs CC xox

Forum Member
    thinking of you Pink xxx

Hello Pink,

I am so sad having read your last post but I hope you are not in any pain. I understand how you might feel about sorting out finances but please concentrate on trying to put your mind in the right place and enjoying whatever time you have with loved ones.

I will be thinking of you over the next few days and I pray you are comfortable.

Love and hugs to you xx.

Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Dear Pink (I hope I'm not being too familiar)

I have only been a member on here for a short time but I want to send you my best wishes as you are having such a difficult time. I imagine there are all sorts going through your mind but I hope you find a way of putting the worries aside so that your anxiety is lessened, allowing you to spend time with those you love most.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Thinking of you Pink and hoping that the nurses are making sure you are pain-free and very comfortable. I hope you are feeling a bit better.

Love
    Kayleigh xx

Forum Member
    Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time. My husband recently got CHC awarded. He got severe for breathing because although he won't wear it at night he should be using NIV and also for pain as it is difficult to control. Fingers crossed you have got it but if they refused you perhaps I could offer some help. I looked at the criteria and documented how my husband was affected in each area very thoroughly and this was used as evidence for the assessment. Sorry you didn't make the wedding, but great that the hospice could help out. I know you feel dreadful at the moment but chest infections can make even the healthiest person feel awful, so hopefully you will recover soon.

Now have a chest infection again. ve got chct, all we are waiting for is putting 24hour care before i can come home.very fed up now.

Oh dear. Hope that your chest infection clears quickly with the appropriate treatment Pink.' Take care, Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Great to hear your CHC has been granted Pink.

Big, big hug.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Forum Member
    Dear Pink, I hope you get well soon. And you can come home.
    Love Sheila.