Thread: Hey, i am Enzo, and i was diagnosed with motor neurone disease few days ago...

Forum Member

Hey, i am Enzo, and i was diagnosed with motor neurone disease few days ago...

Hello everyone, I am Enzo.

After many months of tests I was diagnosed with MND few days ago.

I'm feeling lost, but hey, that's life ! I'm trying to see the bright side, I'm sure I'll keep enjoying my life, my family and friends are great with me.

See you soon on this forum,

Enzo

I Enzo and welcome to the forum;

Sorry to hear of your so recent diagnoses. Feeling lost is very normal for a month or two but you sound like the type of person to start living each day at a time and make the most of it.

Keep people around you informed so they know why if you start to get problems and maybe they will help.

Please feel free to ask any questions or just share things with us.

Best wishes, Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hi Enzo. I'm sorry that you've had to join us on this horrid journey. You must feel rather overwhelmed. You have found a good place to make online friends,receive advice, gain support and rant when you feel the need. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Forum Member
    Hi Enzo, and welcome to this very friendly and helpful forum. Take every day as it comes. And keep enjoying life.
    Best wishes
    Sheila.

Hello Enzo and welcome.

We are a friendly bunch so don’t be afraid to ask for advice or moral support. From your brief introduction your words say positive thinking and this will help you cope better with the challenge of life with MND.

Best wishes,
    Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    hi Enzo and welcome. my Husband was diagnosed last july. Theres lots of info and support on here

Forum Member
    Hi Enzo
    Welcome. I’m a newbie here as well. It seems like a very friendly supportive place to be and you sound like a very positive person. Hope you find the support you need here.
    Kitty

Good afternoon Enzo

Glad to see you can smile :-)

From my experience you have found a very good place to be - ask away when needed

Warmly

Andy
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.
    MND hitting - now 50% left arm a 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

Forum Member
    Thank you very much for all your welcome answers!

Enzo
    Last edited by Enzo; 26th April 2019 at 18:29.