Thread: manual wheelchair available

manual wheelchair available

This info is third hand so might not be available.

This Sunrise IBIS PRO manual wheelchair is available to a good home for a donation to the MND Association. It was purchased in October 2016 for around 3000. It's in very good condition (recently serviced May 2019) and has tilt-in-space adjustments, allowing the user to rest in the wheelchair. The arms, legs and frame height are all adjustable so it's suitable for a tall person. It holds a maximum weight of 160kg. The product manuals are available.

Location for collection is Cardiff.

Sunrise manual wheelchair.jpg

If you are interested PM me or post below.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    I'm interested Terry, I seem to be getting worse and because I've not been in my own home the powerchair application won't kick off yet

I will PM you Cat

Love Terry

Sorry Catsparkle;

I did write a lengthy PM on my tablet last but it didn't send. Didn't find out to just now. Will resend and rewrite it later when I can think.

Love Terry