Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heartbroken

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your beloved Mick. Please don’t blame yourself Shrew as we never know when our time is up and you certainly did everything possible to make his life comfortable.

Mick’s contribution to our forum family will be missed and I hope you have family support to help you with the grieving.

Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Dear Shrew

You've had a terrible shock and I send heartfelt condolences.

But you are not, repeat not, responsible in any way for Mick's death. It was a tragic accident. You loved and cared for him brilliantly.

Thinking of you.

Doug x

Dear Shrew,

I'm so sorry that your beloved Mick has died and that it was so sudden and unexpected. Such an awful shock for you.

I hope you have family or friends who can help you with all the practical matters that have to dealt with during the next two or three weeks, as well as giving you support and understanding as you try to come to terms with your loss.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Forum Member
    So very sad to hear about your husband Mick, I hope you have support from family and friends. I am thinking of you Shrew, I think you told me your name was Sheila.
    Best wishes
    Sheila x

Shrew I am shocked at reading your news but you canít blame yourself in any way. Think of all the good times you have had together and all the memories you have made.

Condolences to you and your family.

Sue and Steve

Forum Member
    Very sorry for your loss Shrew.

Wishing you comfort, and strength. I hope you can find peace of mind, and solace in all your happy memories together.

CCxox

Forum Member
    thank you to each and everyone of you for your kind words x

I'm so sorry to hear about your dear Mick. X

Hi Shrew. I'm so sorry about you finding Mick the way that you explained and that he had passed. What a shock indeed. But at least he won't have to face being 'locked in,' something that we all dread. I hope that me saying this isn't offensive to you. It's meant as a tiny tiny bit of comfort. Nothing that any one of us can say will take your pain away. I hope that you have plenty of support. Lynne x
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Forum Member
    So sorry for your loss but please don’t blame yourself for anything

Good thoughts to you at this time