Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Micks funeral

Quote Originally Posted by shrew View Post
    Thanks everyone. I will continue to log in here to see how everyone is getting on
    That'd be lovely, you're part of our family!!

big hug.jpg

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Forum Member
    Oh Sheila, Thank you so much for sharing this.

Mick was obviously very loved and highly thought of by everyone who knew him and I hope ,in time, your happier memories will comfort you.

Thinking of you and your girls and wishing you strength.
    Love Debbie x

Forum Member
    Thanks Deb, take care everyone x

Forum Member
    How lovely to have that recognition and thank you for sharing it with us. Hope you and the family are well supported in the weeks and months ahead.

Forum Member
    Thanks Miranda, my youngest Daughter is local and she is a teacher so shes off for the summer. I work in school so Im off too. My oldest Daughter lives south in Colchester. She was given 2 weeks compassionate leave but works mainly from home, her and my Grandson are here at least for another week.
    My Nephew is a manager for a local company and they get very subsidised family and friends discount for a local gym/pool/spa etc called Crowood. The full membership is 66 and he can get it for 32 a month. My Sister joined about 3 years ago. I am joining along with my youngest today with the intention of mainly swimming to fill my time. You also get offers for the spa and stuff .I need to keep busy