Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ideas for short trips out pls

Hi vicky and Barry,

It's not quite as simple as that, Barry.

As well as the condom thingy which comes in different sizes, you need a bag which also comes in different capacities. These bags have a single length tube fitted which will probably need shortering and a adapter fitted. These bags normally are secured to the lower leg using a special sleeve. AND the most important thing is to have some spray glue unsticker to stop it causing pain and damage when it is removed.
    I also have some wipes that protect the very delicate areas.

I said earlier that it is quite likely that someone else will would need to put the condom thingy on him.

You could buy the things but you would probably need instruction etc. Probably the worst thing would be to muddle your way through and it to leak etc.

If you have asked for help with this matter then maybe ask Mnda Connect to try and speed it along.

This video is of a different system but it has similar features ;

https://youtu.be/3w-SsLPkmhw

Love Terry
    Last edited by Terry; 14th August 2019 at 02:02.

Hi,

A couple of comments on the video.

Bags of 250 ml would not be much use to me and I suspect most people, bladders hold 400 ml.

The condom thingy goes on and comes off a lot easier than the normal ones and also a model is a lot easier than the real thing.

Love Terry

Forum Member
    Again places like Dunham Massey, Tatton Park, Lyme Park, Heaton Park, Hollingworth Lake may be ok
    Lowry Centre and Trafford Centre might work as well