Thread: Reporting posts and abuse of forum rules

Reporting posts and abuse of forum rules

I know I have been reporting a post, sent PM's to Forum moderators and emailing Mnda connect about a certain thread since Sunday.

I believe that others have done similar.

I have not had any reply from any of you or the Mnda Connect. I have no idea if anyone has even looked at it or if someone has, what their thoughts are about it.

I think that this is very poor and if it continues, I feel compelled to take this matter further.

A annoyed and stressed, Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

I am also waiting for a reply to a question I asked Admin on 30th August (through a post on a thread)

There is another issue I have about a Reported Post - it continues to cause me deep distress to see a lie about me, along with other upsetting text, still in a live post, and which Admin deemed not to break ANY forum rules - I just do not understand this.

Honestly, if it weren't for the friends I have through the Forum, I'd be gone.

Love Ellie.

Hi Ellie and Terry

Our forum administrator has now responded which you can find here

With Best Wishes

Rachel
    MND Connect Adviser