Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Change in bowel movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    At least you've help 24/7 in there Dina - although it'd be lovely not to need so much help, wouldn't it

Love Ellie.
    Amen to that, Ellie!

I had a meeting with a nurse from the CCG in my home area, about the CHC application. My partner, son and I all felt it went well. There will be an MDT meeting with the CHC nurse and me next Thursday, at the end of which she should be able to tell me if I am eligible. You never know, I may get home this side of Christmas!
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Good luck Dina. Lynne x
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Forum Member
    Good luck with it all Dina, My Uncle was in hospital one to one care with dementia and they got his through for a home for him.. It does take a while

Quote Originally Posted by shrew View Post
    Good luck with it all Dina, My Uncle was in hospital one to one care with dementia and they got his through for a home for him.. It does take a while
    Thanks, Shrew. Mine was a fast-track application. The funding was not approved (but not rejected) because it was felt that, due to complexity of my needs, it would take longer than 48 hours to set up an appropriate care package. If approved, it should be considerably quicker than a standard application.

I am having to learn to be a patient patient, but it doesn't come naturally to me! Ha ha.
    Dina

Thanks, Lynne.
    Dina