Thread: Milestone!

Milestone!

I seem to have reached a milestone in that I was trying to clip some papers together this morning with a bulldog clip and could not open the bulldog clip with my right hand.

This means my right hand is now where my left hand was in 2015 when I started trying to find out what was wrong with me.

I still have some power in my right hand, of course, and a little bit of pinch grip, but the strength is slowly going.

Not a happy milestone to reach
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.
    MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by nunhead_man View Post
    I seem to have reached a milestone in that I was trying to clip some papers together this morning with a bulldog clip and could not open the bulldog clip with my right hand.

This means my right hand is now where my left hand was in 2015 when I started trying to find out what was wrong with me.

I still have some power in my right hand, of course, and a little bit of pinch grip, but the strength is slowly going.

Not a happy milestone to reach
    Hi Andy,

Sorry to hear about the deterioration of your right hand. Legs are not so bad because you can use a wheelchair to get around but hands are a whole other matter.

Sending electronic hugs.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.