Hello all,

Iím trying to help my dad set up things for the future as doctor said we should. Problem is heís in hospital at the moment so I was told to ask them for the forms etc - whenever I ask Iím told the doctor isnít available or in to discuss this or sort this for us.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to advice or access to forms and what we need to do please?

We want to document everything before dad loses his speech but he is deteriorating quite rapidly in many ways so we may not have much time