Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Celebrate the GOOD THINGS

Not so sure about the "nice" in my case, Kayleigh! No room for nice as I was always too naughty .
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Perhaps if I was to swap the cream cakes for Mr Kipling's French Fancies? LOL

Then, Dina, that would make you "Naughty - but Exceedingly Good!".

Kayleigh x

P.S. I don't know which cake would suit Doug the best though? - cream cakes might fail to tickle his tastebuds, but I'd imagine that anything sweet and French would always tickle his Fancy! LOL
    Last edited by Kayleigh; Today at 00:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayleigh View Post
    Dina, that would make you "Naughty - but Exceedingly Good!".

Kayleigh x

P.S. I don't know which cake would suit Doug the best though? - cream cakes might fail to tickle his tastebuds, but I'd imagine that anything sweet and French would always tickle his Fancy! LOL
    I'm sure about being exceedingly good - that's always been too boring to me! I think perhaps a Dundee cake would suit me best as I'm as nutty as a fruit cake.

As for Doug, you could be right.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Smile

And, to me, you are both as brave as 'Lyons' - especially, for both having the courage to take part in medical research - thank you Dina and Doug!

.... and Cadbury's make chocolates for 'Celebrations' of people like you who are the unsung 'Heroes', in all of the 'Galaxy', including 'Mars'!

'Quality Street' was named in tribute of you being very highly thought of and respected. You are beautiful people - as beautiful as 'Roses' - both inside and out!

I think Doug can be a bit of a 'Mal-teaser' sometimes! - but you are definitely both as cute as a 'Cadbury's button' - and as interesting and generous as a 'selection box' (and, of course, as exotic as a 'Bounty'!).

Sorry, if this has been a bit of a 'Marathon' to read! So, perhaps it's time for me to leave this post (on a 'Double Decker') and go back to my Gingerbread House (with a Chocolate Log outside) - but, just wondering, what are 'Snickers'? LOL.

It's definitely time for some 'Time Out' now! We should take a 'Breakaway', perhaps share a 'Kit-Kat'... or even have a 'Picnic'?? LOL

Love Kayleigh x

P.S Shhh .... Don't tell 'as smooth as Cadbury's Caramel' Doug, but I think he's as handsomeone as the Milk Tray Man (and, I don't doubt, he would do anything 'just because the lady loves Milk Tray' LOL)!!!

PPS. You are both fun-loving and young at heart - just like a 'Freddo'!

... although there is another 'Topic' I could talk about, I'll just say 'Cheerios' for now - because it's 'After Eight' .... and Sugar Daddy Barry has started to 'Whispa' sweet nothings in my ear again! LOL

PPPS. And one of Barry's 'Whispas' was .. I can see that Doug has got straight hair now, but when he was younger do you think that it was as 'Curley Wurly' as one of Dina's perms - she might have had in the 1980's??? LOL
    Last edited by Kayleigh; Today at 13:47. Reason: Thought of some extra sweet compliments to say!

And the icing on the cake to celebrate, about you Dina and Doug, is that you are as clever as 'Smarties' and even more fragrant and delightful to know than 'Turkish Delight'!

.... and the cake topper is - the kind words of support and advice you offer is always genuine (and definitely never 'Flake'!).

Love Kayleigh x

Darling Kayleigh

I don’t know how you do it! Such imagination!

But thank you so much for chuckles.

My favourite confectionery since childhood – more recently ousted by top quality dark chocolate with a contrasting flavour such as chili – is marsbars: sweet and lickable if a bit veiny on the outside, more complex within; always comforting to have around in an emergency.

Will that do?

I'll have to think about the cake.

Doug x

You always say the nicest things Doug - it's enough to get a girl into a 'Walnut Whirl' of pure 'Angel Delight' (Chocolate flavour of course!) LOL.

Chocolate and chilli Doug? That doesn't surprise me though! Theres nothing plain or ordinary about you - and I would imagine that you are a connoisseur of chocolate, as well as wine!

Being a chocolate-lover, I find no problem using my imagination to write about it! LOL The only chocolate I'm not very nutty about are the ones with nuts in. That's because I don't like nuts - and it makes the chocolate a bit too 'Crunchie' for me!

Have you ever tried 'Reece's Chocolate Cups'? I think it's a bit of an acquired taste (peanut butter & chocolate)!

Love Kayleigh x

P.S I thought you would have preferred 'Nestles Milky Bar' to 'Mars Bars' when you were a child - just like the Milky Bar Kid did! You both have an appreciation of the finer things in life (in the advert, the Milky Bar Kid always said 'only the best is good enough!') - and I expect you were as cute as him too!!!
    Last edited by Kayleigh; Today at 15:03.

Hi Terry,

I guess that if Doug and Dina aren't tempted by my suggestion of cream cakes, you might be interested in them? ... and being The Cool Cat you are, I expect you'd prefer them to be just how you always have your coffee in Costa's - served with extra portions of cream!

Are those fruit and snacks you like covered in chocolate? I'd imagine it would have to be milk chocolate though! and, perhaps, 'with a glass and a half in every bar', Cadburys 'Dairy Milk' would be milky enough for TC?

It's good to celebrate the good things in life and, as well as chocolate, I think that plenty of fruit and vegetables are good things to eat too - and as '1 of my 5 a day', I always make sure I eat one whole '(Terry's Chocolate) Orange'! LOL

Love and hugs,
    Kayleigh x