Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrate the GOOD THINGS

Quote Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
    Oh, I thought youíd want to spice up your life, Kayleigh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F37Uu7w7qrE
    Hi Dina

I enjoy the blend of spice in my hot toddies and even mulled wine - but in my opinion the variety of Spice that those Girls produce should be candy-caned (and not in a Christmassy way LOL)!!...

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlJVnxJGNs

Sweet wishes,
    Candy-Kitty x

Forum Member
    Yes, you must have crisps!!

any advice guys, can't turnover in bed any more as legs don't move so sleeping a lot on my back. This is making my hips very painful, tried pillows various places without success. Saw GP yesterday who have me morphine based painkiller which made sleep bit better but makes me feel sick. What are your experiences?

Judy xf

Quote Originally Posted by Jude11 View Post
    Yes, you must have crisps!!

any advice guys, can't turnover in bed any more as legs don't move so sleeping a lot on my back. This is making my hips very painful, tried pillows various places without success. Saw GP yesterday who have me morphine based painkiller which made sleep bit better but makes me feel sick. What are your experiences?

Judy xf
    Hi Judy,

I feared answers to your query may get lost in this thread, so I answered you on this thread of yours - please forgive me taking liberties !!!

Click here

Love Ellie.
    Last edited by Ellie; 9th November 2019 at 13:24.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Todayís good thing is that I am due to go out with family to a celebration being held at the end of the Celebrating Syria Festival. Lots of good friends will be there. Iím really looking forward to it.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

I hope you and your family & friends have a wonderful time Dina.

Keep warm and have fun!

Love
    Kayleigh x

Wrap up well Dina, it's a chilly one out there - enjoy!!
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

I hope that you're having a great time Dina, Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Hi Judy, I'm glad that you have got pain relief from your GP. I hope that the sickly feeling passes when your system gets used to it. Failing that your GP might be able to precribe an anti-sickness medication.

I too have to sleep on my back but for different reasons, pain related. Despite taking Tramadol with Paracetamol before bed and four hours later I get up an hour or so after the second lot because pain by then is unbearable. I was awake from 4am this morning, got up 5am. Luckily I managed a couple of hours on my rise and recline chair before my husband got up. I may eventually ask for something stronger than Tramadol. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Forum Member
    Thanks Lynne
    I will try antisickess if persists.

Sorry to hear you had a rough night too, it does make you feel rubbish with only a little sleep.

Wishing you a better night tonight.

Judy xx

Forum Member
    My good news well, I think itís hilarious but I think itís my EL as it is still causing havoc, Iím finding new things I CANíT do everyday but the best one yet is Eye Spy ) I get so overwhelmed when I think I have the answer, Iím hysterically laughing to the point I canít breathe or use what little use of my arms I have yet and Iím crying with laughter, I realised this after being stuck in a traffic jam in a car park for an hour and 40 minutes, it had everyone entertained at least )