Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrate the GOOD THINGS

Your appeal as a Sugar Daddy is one of your sweetest qualities Barry - and it sounds like you make exceeedingly good homemade cakes!

After being such a busy bunny and beavering around, it's good to hear that, after the walk, you and the ladies enjoyed taking it easy with your chocolate & caramel traybake.

During your career in the sugar industry, did you ever whisper sweet nothings into the ears of this bunny girl? LOL....

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlmtpnD9vq0

Love
    Kayleigh

Hi Kayleigh,

My bunny batteries ran out last night after a tiring but enjoyable day. https://youtu.be/Bxt4HG__TC4

Cadbury was one of my clients and many times I would visit the staff shop, yummy. It solved many Christmas present ideas for family members. I was saddened when the British company was bought by American company Kraft Foods who within 2 years closed one of the factories. I suppose today we must accept globalisation but I probably had the best 3 decades in the food industry.

Love,
    Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Hi Barry,

Thank you for sharing more of your special memories with us. Undoubtedly, your memoirs are choc full of interesting and entertaining stories and photographs!

Cadbury's has always been my favourite chocolate and I find the more expensive French brands taste too fancy for me.

Yes, sometimes I've been hopping mad about the decline in British Industry and I understand that even 'Bunnykins' is now owned by a global organisation - but I suppose it's good, at least, that Wedgwood & Royal Doulton are still based in England.

I hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing day, recharging your batteries.

Love
    Kayleigh x

I've had a good idea Barry (well I hope you will think it's a sweet one anyway - and, for all Sugar Daddies, my ideas are always commission and sugar-tax free! LOL).

A chapter of your memoirs could be:-

"Sugar Daddy Barry's recipes for too tempting traybakes and other sweet treats'

... and as the icing on the cake - the Italian Stallion at 'Barry's Trattoria' might be interested in running up an Italian cookery book as well?? - but, of course, he can always say neigh to my cracking idea, if it's way too crackers and not stable enough! LOL.

As always, I've enjoyed our exchange of sweet-talking post this morning. Now I think I'll put my paws on pause for a rest (just for a sweet wee while anyway LOL).

Love
    Kayleigh

Today’s good things are the kindness of friends, which should never be taken for granted, and squeezy hugs.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
    Today’s good thing is my new tablet cushion. I struggle to hold my tablet but my new cushion stand for it arrived today and it’s already making a huge difference.
    Hi Dina,

Your new tablet holder sounds very practical and comfy. I hadn't heard of those before and I might get one. If you don't mind me asking, what make is yours? (I've seen some on Amazon and other websites but I'm finding it difficult to decide which might be the best one).

Also many thanks for your suggestion for the advent calendar on the music thread. I've already got tomorrow's post and the post for day 7 on standby but your cheesy idea has given me some inspiration for day 8 already - thank you!

Love Kayleigh x

Hi Kayleigh

Yes, Iím finding the tablet holder really handy. I have a cushioned tray on my lap and the holder sits on the tray.

This is the link to the one I bought, which was from Folksy. I bought it on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday.

https://folksy.com/items/7232015-han...-maroon-fabric
    Dina

Thank you Dina. What a lovely website and my face lit up when I saw that it sells arts and crafts. I always enjoy craft fairs and that website has some beautiful hand-made items on it.
    Thank you again.
    Kayleigh x

Quote Originally Posted by Kayleigh View Post
    Thank you Dina. What a lovely website and my face lit up when I saw that it sells arts and crafts. I always enjoy craft fairs and that website has some beautiful hand-made items on it.
    Thank you again.
    Kayleigh x
    You are very welcome, Kayleigh. Yes, there are some lovely things on there,

There are two other marketplace sites selling arts and crafts: Etsy and Not on the High Street:

https://www.etsy.com

https://www.notonthehighstreet.com
    Dina

Thanks Dina. Those websites also look great and are going to be very useful for me as well.
    Love
    Kayleigh