Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrate the GOOD THINGS

Ha ha ha, Kayleigh. Iím afraid Iím not interested in getting into a cat fight over any man, especially if he needs protection from a sweet little pussy cat - although surely the forumís answer to James Bond wouldnít fall into that category? I much prefer a man who thinks he can dominate me (even though thereís not much chance Iíd let him!).

I think weíd better let Doug choose for himself, although I think his choice is likely to be a dolly bird who enjoys draping herself all over him!
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Ha, ha, ha Dina - I might have been a trolley dolly (during one of my 9 cat's lives LOL), but Kitty Kayleigh is more feline than bird!!

Anyway, as you are 'the best a man can get', your yarn will always be less of a yawn and more interesting to older men than mine is. So, I am putting a permanent paws on my needles - after I've crocheted a truce with you. LOL

Top Cat's purrrfectly playful ways are more my style anyway! But while he is away on his annual Christmas vacation (visiting his best friend Benny in New York), I'm like the kitty whose got the cream, sitting cosily on the lap of the forum's fun-loving Santa!

Love
    Kayleigh
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 7th December 2019 at 13:41.

Truce happily agreed to. Iíve never seen the point in fighting over a man, it just makes them big-headed. Ha ha ha.

Well now, if TC is away, who is taking his place as Santa?
    Dina

Hi Dina,

I've never known a Santa not to be Secret and I've tried to whisper sweet nothings into his ear to find out more - but his ears are always covered by his hat!

My kitty's eyes have seen that Santa's smile is as cheerful and as cheeky as Top Cat's - and while in his cats cradle, I've noticed that Santa's hands are not very hairy but they are just as soft as Terry towelling and TC's paws.

They are both ho ho homely but whereas Santa only goes out during the festive season (and on an all-nighter on Christmas Eve), TC is sociable all year round (especially in coffee shops and at his local gym). They both have a purrrfect taste in music but Santa likes jingles and one of TC's favourite tracks is Tiger Feet.

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EQfidTOTsLo

When they have a cat-nap or snooze by the fire, TC purrs but Santa snores (although he always attributes any loud snoring to his Mrs!).

Top Cat always disappears when Santa is around but Santa is sometimes known on the Forum as Terry Claus!

Love
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 7th December 2019 at 21:41.

Phew!

Thank you ladies.

I much prefer contented pussies.

Doug xx

Ho ho ho Doug.

Kitty Kayleigh always plays nicely and Nana Dina is never catty (although sometimes we are both 'naughty but nice!').

Love
    Kayleigh

P.S You'll have to add your quote about pussies to the list - ready for when you record your voice on Acapela!
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 7th December 2019 at 22:46.

Todayís good thing is that I managed to clear and tidy some space in the kitchen and the living room . Iíve been trying to do it for weeks.
    Dina

Hi Dina,

It’s satisfying to have a clear out now and again and it is amazing how many things you find that you had forgotten about. I’m a hoarder and I forget where I put things so I spent yesterday searching for a ring I bought for my good lady back in October as a Christmas present. Still missing so I may have to action plan b. I’ve no idea what plan b is but I’ll think of something.

Love
    Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry52 View Post
    Hi Dina,

Itís satisfying to have a clear out now and again and it is amazing how many things you find that you had forgotten about. Iím a hoarder and I forget where I put things so I spent yesterday searching for a ring I bought for my good lady back in October as a Christmas present. Still missing so I may have to action plan b. Iíve no idea what plan b is but Iíll think of something.

Love
    Barry x
    Hi Barry,

Hmm, that could prove to be an expensive loss.

My partner is the one who loses things. Recent losses include:
    Cordless phone
    TV remote
    A parcel containing a book I won
    Drug trial medication (donít ask!)
    Important documents that arrived during my stay in hospital
    Two bags of food shopping...
    Dina

Forum Member
    I remember spending hours searching for my husband's "missing" watch. Bins were emptied, drawers and cupboards searched, under and in the bed etc etc. It was eventually "found" when I noticed he was wearing it!!!!