Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrate the GOOD THINGS

Hi Dina,

I was so happy and pleased for you, when I read your good news today. Thank you for kindly keeping us up-to-date with how things are going. It's very thoughtful of you to keep in touch with us, despite the difficult circumstances and tough challenges you are faced with.

... and many thanks for the kind words of support and advice, you regularly offer us!

Love Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 16th October 2019 at 16:24.

Forum Member
    I'm blubbing happy tears for you!

ccinjersey
    Wishing you all the best Dina

Wonderful news

xox

Thanks, Kayleigh. I may have given support and advice (I am very fond of telling people what to do! Ha ha ha.) but I really welcomed and needed the support of members. But that's what this forum is about, isn't it? And it seems to work pretty well, doesn't it?

Thank you, Miranda - I've done that today, as well.

Thanks, CC. The thought of returning home when I have deteriorated so much is a bit scary.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane Kayleigh. Quote: If you are not familiar with Bingo calls, please click on the link below:-

When I called bingo numbers at my local club in my 20ís I would use some of these but many are no longer PC.

Love,
    Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Kayleigh, thank you for your post using all those bingo calls - very clever!
    Dina

Very impressive Barry!

You are a man of many talents - not only the Sugar Daddy of the British Sugar Industry, you are 'Barry the Bingo Caller' too... and it looks like you and your bingo balls are still busy! .... looking forward to seeing you on Monday from 4pm at Lily's Bar LOL .....

http://https://m.facebook.com/527821680687787/photos/today-from-4pm-we-have-barry-the-bingo-caller-giving-away-the-cash-prizes-that-a/1347491078720839/

I must admit, I did glance through the list of Bingo calls I posted, to make sure they were PC - and number 77 ('Sunset Strip') possibly looked a bit iffy! - but I take it that it's a reference to the place in the USA (rather than the adult-entertainment club in London, of the same name!) LOL.

Love Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 16th October 2019 at 20:25.

Fantastic news, Dina

Thanks, Chrissie. I can hardly believe it.

Today's good things: meeting the carers went well yesterday, they all practised on me with the Cough Assist and all 'passed' the training. Phew! Two more groups today and one tomorrow. Oh dear, I'm getting a bit over-excited.
    Dina

Pleased that carer training is progressing, Dina, even though it must be tiring and/or repetitive (aka a pain in the bum after the 5th demonstration) but soooo worth it if it means you get home.

Don't blame you getting over-excited!

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.