Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Celebrate the GOOD THINGS

Forum Member
    Some recent positives are the inevitable delivery (Jun 01) of a Configura rise and recline chair (anyone got one that can comment?), and PIP, Blue Badge acceptance.
    Diagnosed 2nd Jan 2020
    Both arms/shoulders affected, left worse than right.
    Progressive Muscular Atrophy suspected

Oh the things we now celebrate

Is it a dual motor armchair?
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Forum Member
    Oooo can’t wait to receive my duel motor riser recliner and we has a phone call from our WAV dealership and hope to get it out to us next week , oh happy days )

My good thing was having mashed bananas in a little vanilla yogurt. 😊

Forum Member
    It is surprising what we celebrate although I initially read this as mashed potato in yogurt ! Hmm!

My good thing this week has been sitting in the sunshine. It was my husband's birthday yesterday. I managed to organise a prosecco and cake delivery left outside and coordinate family to stand at the end of the garden ( in household groups at different times ! ) to sing to him. I'm sure the neighbours thought not that song again !

I wanted him to have a sunny birthday because, like many partners he has been in the house for 10 weeks . I enjoyed the fizz and cake too !

Take care and stay safe, everyone.
    Love Debbie x

Forum Member
    I'm glad you had a nice celebration together. It is difficult having a lockdown birthday but got to make the most of it in these situations. I do love seeing people get creative and think 'outside the box' something many people on these forums will know all about.
    I have to say the fantastic weather UK wide certainly lifts spirits. Even looking out at a blue sky is ideal.

Tess
    X