Thread: Predictable and smartphones

Predictable and smartphones

Does anybody know if Predictable on my Ipad
    will work with an android phone? Thanks, Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Hi Lynne,

Predictable will work with IOS and android. You may have to pay for the android app.

Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Thanks Barry x
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.

Hi Lynne,

It's a different version for a android operating system although it is nearly identical.

I reckon you're have to pay again.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hi again Terry, just re-read your message. I wasn't thinking of having Predictable put on my android phone. I think that phones can be linked up to my ipad so when the need arrises so that I could make calls using Predictable. But if my memory serves me Predictable on my ipad will only recognise an Apple iPhone.

My sister said that I can have her iPhone when she upgrades at Christmas (her 9 kids are buying the latest iPhone between them for her Christmas present). The problems with that is that it'd be a different phone number and because it's several years old it's likely slow etc

If I didn't need Predictable for 18 months then I could get an iPhone with my next contract. Lots to think about. Lynne