Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas 2019

It took me a few months to find the courage to even visit the MNDA website but when I did I found this wonderful forum. I can truthfully say that this forum has saved my life, particularly one person who held my hand through the darkest times. I want to thank all of you, and that person especially, for the love and support I have been given, it means more than I can say.

I hope you all have the Christmas you would like and send you my very best wishes.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Wishing everyone a Christmas that is as peaceful and as happy as possible.

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFrlkl0y1H0

Many thanks to everyone in this forum family who have brought rays of hope and sunshine into my life with their encouraging words of support and advice.

Love
    Kayleigh x

Hi folks

Well, what's become my once a year post now. I'd like to wish all Forum members old and new, a nice and peaceful Christmas and I hope you all have a good a one as possible.

Much love and best wishes

Dave.. Xx

Forum Member
    Thinking of absent forum friends and families for whom this will be their first Christmas without loved ones.

While wishing everyone the Happiest Christmas you can have, may I also thank you all for the immense amount of kindness, empathy, information and fun posted on this Forum. It’s truly inspirational!

Thank you, Ellie, for starting this very appropriate thread.

Doug