Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Terry

Well you're home at least - your own bed and chairs, and a female cook to kiss.

Sorry you're still in pain - any hope of a community physio visiting you?

Best of luck with the carer later.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Very pleased to hear you are home Terry and able to get on with life. Your posts have been missed. Need to work on putting some weight back on to build up your strength...with very best wishes to you and your wife.

Boiler x

Great to hear that you are home at last Terry and you now have creature comforts such as internet and a good lady to look after you. I hope you get back to “normal” and can spend some time with granddad.

Love,
    Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Carer's seem to be good and nice. Believe I have the same two six days a week. They are not English but I have quite often found that they pick up on things like my sort of sign language better and look at your eyes etc for clues.

My wife took my shoes off on the recliner and later my pains went away.

Felt a little stronger and not so much pains so hope that rest and more movement will help with things tomorrow. I am optimistic.

Sorry for such dismal posts and hope to catch up with things. I was so sad to read about Dina's passing, she was my hero. Didn't moan like me over a little back pain.

Love Terry

Community physio, you must come from planet Zoog, Chimp.

Glad that you are home and you are in less pain Terry. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Smile

Welcome home Terry! It's great to hear you are back home with your lovely wife and your home comforts.

I expect you were purring with delight when you settled into your comfortable riser/recliner again.

You shouldn't feel bad about complaining about your back pain - the NHS should feel bad for not providing physiotherapy for MND patients! ... I am yet to hear of any MND patients receIving physiotherapy funded by the NHS but perhaps some NHS Trusts do provide that service?

Big Gees Music Thread has been quiet whilst you were away. Perhaps Graham will share some more of his music with us soon? Hopefully his taste in music has improved a bit though (only joking Graham - and I expect you think the same about my musical posts! LOL).

Take care and I hope everything is purrrfectly tip-top with your new carers.

Love
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 21st January 2020 at 00:24.

Forum Member
    By the 'eck Kitty, if one of my carers dared question my taste in music, they would have got a PINCH.

Embrace the pain like dis Terry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjcGfGuDoqs

Not a word Kitty...

Love Graham
    Copyright Graham

Ooops I think that Terry might be giving me a pinch for mentioning your music on this thread Graham.

I find both your tastes ln music are interesting and it's good to be entertained by other people's tastes sometimes....

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xweiQukBM_k

I hope you had a peaceful nights sleep Terry.

I hear that Graham's carers sometimes wear ear plugs when he plays his music too loud LOL - only joking and people often press paws when I play mine.

Love
    The Kitty x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 21st January 2020 at 08:51.

One of your best one's, Graham,

I lasted just under two and a half minutes and got worried what pictures were coming up next.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

I should have warned you to pull your Santa hat well over your ears Terry (and your innocent eyes) LOL

I hope you are enjoying your first day back from hospital.

Love
    Kayleigh x