• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lynn's Husband
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2019

Lynn & Dave

First impresion of MNDA ... so pleased that we are under your wing ... loads of support and a great team of volunteer's.

My wife has been confirmed with MND // Bulbar ... we think that Lynn has had it 18 / 24 months ... not where we thought we would be

Dave
  • Gillette
    Forum Member
    • Mar 2019

Hi Dave and Lynn ad welcome to the forum that no-one wants to need to join, sorry that Lynn has had MND diagnosed. Feel free to ask any questions. There’s usually someone who can help as there are huge amounts of knowledge and experience to draw from on here.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Comment

• Sheila
      Forum Member
      • Feb 2019

Hi Dave and Lynn, welcome to this very friendly forum, lots of advice and help on here.
      Sheila

Comment

• Barry52
        Forum Member
        • Mar 2012

Welcome Dave and Lynn.

I’m sorry to hear that your wife has been diagnosed with MND. You can be sure of support and advice here so please keep in touch.

Best wishes,
        Barry
        I’m going to do this even if it kills me!

Comment

• nunhead_man
          Forum Member
          • Jul 2017

Welcome, Dave and Lynn

Always glad to offer help if I can, although given my state of development. I am kind of following along here.

Do say more if there is anything else you think we can help with - I hope Lynn was not diagnosed so late that she has already lost her voice? If not, voice banking would seem to me to be one thing to follow through on
          Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 90% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including both shoulders and also some breathing issues – Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

• Lynne K
            Forum Member
            • Nov 2017

Welcome Dave and Lynn. Sorry about Lynn's diagnosis. I hope that you both have a nice Christmas, from another Lynne x
            ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my balance.

I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Comment

• Sueb
              Forum Member
              • Aug 2014

Welcome to both of you. Sorry to hear of Lynn’s diagnosis. You will get lots of support in this group.

Sue

Comment

Working...
              X