Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dina RIP

ccinjersey
    Those are lovely sentiments as well Kayleigh.

I just wanted to add that Dina started a post here directed to all those that were alone or felt alone during this holiday season. Letting them know that they were not alone. Such generosity and empathy of spirit when she herself had limited time left. A beautiful soul may she rest in peace with the angels as I'm certain she was one to those in her life she touched.

CCxox

Thank you Doug for the information and I'm sorry for your loss.

Please pass on our condolences to Peter and her family and friends if that is appropriate?

It seems to me a light has gone out on this forum especially given the help and support that Dina gave to me and I'm so sad that the system let her down in the way that it did
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.
    MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Forum Member
    Dina has been such a huge support to me and Iím heartbroken that our care service let her down, she deserved so much more, CHC let Dina and family and the world down, they should be accountable for what they failed to do, Iím so sorry for everyone who was privileged to have met her, she is an inspirational lady, rest in peace xx

Forum Member
    So sorry to hear this sad news and hugs to the family of such a brave lady.

Judy

Forum Member
    Reading this was such an unanticipated shock. Thinking of her family, friends and forum members she supported.

Haven't been on the forum for a few days so have only just seen this devastating news.
    Douglas and I were privileged to meet Dina when they were both in Wythenshawe; she always got a smile from Doug and I think she made his stay there a little more bearable.

A bright light has gone out of the world and I can only pass our sincere condolences to all who knew and loved her.

Forum Member
    So so sorry to hear this sad news . My condolenses go to her family xx

So very sorry to hear of Dina's passing. My condolences to her family and friends. Very sad news. She seemed a lovely lady who was very supportive on the forum and will be missed.

Boiler xx