Thread: Tingling down back of lower legs

Forum Member

Tingling down back of lower legs

Hi all, hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather?
    Even though i have limb onset in my arms, i have twitching here and there over most of my body, mainly right pecs(chest) . Other body parts, stomach, throat, even back every now and then but i seem to be able to stop those if i concentrate and, they are only every now and then. My legs however, well i get fasciculations more in my right leg and hardly any in the left. I had some quite big fasciculations a while ago that have gone now. Anyhow, my lower legs get like goosepimple feelings kike my hairs standing on end and when i look my lower leg around the calf muscles is bubbling away like a porridge pot. Then it goes and few few days or whenever it comes back for an hour or so? I get it after a ride on the buke too. Is this normal? Does anyone else get it because the goosebumps feeling doesnt seem to be a symptom when i've looked into it?
    Thanks 😁😘
    John

John yes think others might have tingling. My MND is all down my left side. Formally diagnosed May 2014. I have pins needles sensation in left arm and leg. I also buzzing in left ear mind do play my music bit loud when my wife/carer gone out for walk around. Hope you getting on ok.
    Best wishe John

Hello john,
    I must be sad, but I quite like the tingling in my calfs, like to think that it's all working , that's what I want to think please don't tell me different. Vitamin B supplements may help, I take daily and it does seem to reduce occurances. Riding a bike may be cause so would suggest having more rest stops on a long ride, so your legs are not in a fixed position, which may be causing pressure points on your legs, (my physio tells me off because I drive a lot)

Forum Member
    Cheers jay. Well at least others seem to say they have it, well heres for hoping i have it 10 years with no muscle/strength loss!!!

Forum Member
    Lol. I dont actually mind it myself shaun! Just hoping it doesnt mean things are going rapidly!!!?