Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice or information about bulber

Forum Member
    Hello Matthew, I was bulbar onset too, great advice about acceptance and staying strong, hydration and nutrition is key, I was advised to get a PEG or RIG fitted sooner rather than later, so glad I listened, having all fluid through my RIG and very lucky to avoided any aspersion causing nasty chest infections, have you been offered a feeding tube yet, if not, mention it when a member of your team get in touch, itís made me more comfortable and less anxious, keep your spirits up as best as you can

Hello Hayls, On the subject of nutrition I have found oakhouse foods who do small bite, soft meals and although pricey it is wonderful to eat without pain and anxiety. Oh and nurishment milkshakes are brilliant even with the trade-off for yet more saliva!
    Love Matthew

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew55 View Post
    Hello Hayls, On the subject of nutrition I have found oakhouse foods who do small bite, soft meals and although pricey it is wonderful to eat without pain and anxiety. Oh and nurishment milkshakes are brilliant even with the trade-off for yet more saliva!
    Love Matthew
    Oooo I’ll check them out, thanks for the tip

You are very welcome 🤗