No announcement yet.

What would a good care app include?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The disappointment is that I have not released 'Alpha', but every day the comprehensive care app improves.

I am confident that I will release 'Alpha' before the next check in on August 2022 which is the 4th year of the comprehensive care app's development.
    Copyright Graham

Comment

It all sounds incredibly complicated thing to do Graham, but really worthwhile end result, well done persevering x
      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Thank you for your kind words Heather.

It is like facebook for grown ups. My carers may log in to monitor my care. Meds, care tasks, rotas, money etc. It knows what has and hasn't been done.

I am nearing the point where it goes live, but that too is challenging...
        Copyright Graham

Comment

Wise words Basil...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlL2W2F3nlA

See above Denise.

Love and hugs xxxx
          Copyright Graham

Comment

Morning young man.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. ive found that just using support groups I've found more information talking to others than from the medical profession. Then again talking to any professionals is difficult they either don't know or haven't got the time.

Love and kisses xx
            when i can think of something profound i will update this.

Comment

4 years and counting Denise and still a lot to do! It's the 'comprehensive' part that is delaying me. I want it to be able to everything for me so that I can relax.

I have included chat facility, emergency care, after care (when I have popped my clogs) so my carers know what to do.

I have found out that the app is vulnerable to being copied so to stop Facebook helping themselves, I have another pile of work to do. My website is protected, it is just the app.

The point is that I am still enjoying it and I work on it every day for at least 5 hours.

Like we know, there is a lot to know and as you say, doctors are pretty hopeless when it comes to knowing all the pitfalls of MND or any serious condition.

My floating keyboard is playing ball today but I am still not sure why!

Love and hugs xxxx
              Copyright Graham

Comment

Finally achieved Alpha release 0.0.0! It has been a long time coming however, good things happen when one sticks at it. Further, the extra features and more are included as above. It is on Azure and a whole lot of capability is a click away.

Care will never be the same again sometime soon.
                Copyright Graham

Comment

Wow another reason for a party. Well done you can't wait to see what it looks like.

Hugs and snogs
                  Denise xxxx πŸΉπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

Comment

Huge well done Graham. So when can we view the app? Have you still got to protect it ?
                    your very clever and patient.
                    Diagnosed May 2021 bulbar onset als.

Comment

Sounds exciting Graham. Forget the late queen, you are a model of perseverance x
                      Diagnosed July 2020, ALS bulbar onset. PEG and ventilator (mainly at night), and pretty poor speech, but legs still about functioning!

Comment

Thank you ladies.

As we know, our complex care requires a lot of knowledge and the comprehensive care app is able to do that. And with it taking up to 2 weeks to see a doctor for most, the app will find a broader appeal. Yes, it is exciting Heather!

The next step is to get all of my carers using it. Each carer must create an account so that they may login, care and watch me.

Hopefully by December it will be ready for wider testing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygBxN5UiOaM

Love and hugs xxxx
                        Copyright Graham

Comment

Love the video. At the beginning it looks more like a disaster. Graham

So you are clever, patient and queenly. Will you still speak to us mortals?

Lots of love
                          Xxxxx

Comment

I may. Did I ever tell you that I played for Team England on chess.com for 4 seasons on the top boards and even was top board on one occasion?

You are soo lucky Denise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJfFs1KpIZg

Love and hugs xxxxx
                            Copyright Graham

Comment

Good lord Graham your manly pursuits are things to be celebrated. Are there any other amazing fetes hiding under the tinsel?

Personally I've just managed the occasional game of draughts and am routinely beaten at dominoes.

That's the first time I've watched Fraser. I've lived a sheltered life.

Love and snuggles
                              😘

Comment

It was only during my 2-year stay in the hospital that I had time to brush up on my chess. Before I lost 30kg of muscle to MND, I played squash in NWCSL in Division 1, reaching the Finals of the British Closed Squash in 2007. My brother blamed me for playing too much squash causing MND but I know that this is not the case. It is just a way of thinking about leaving me to my own devices. Washing his hands of me.

Love and hugs xxxx
                                Copyright Graham

Comment

Working...
                                X