Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyingSoupDragon
    replied
    Most tablets will pair through Bluetooth with a remote keyboard. A device holder secured into a position that gives the user a good view relieves loads on the hands and arms, the keyboard is used on the lap or any convenient position.

ipad-and-keyboard.jpg 41QGWXGa0rL.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Hi Denise;

Three of the four links work for me. I think it's important to have any keyboard or tablet at the right angle for your hands/fingers.

My hands and fingers can't straighten or work if that angle is too steep.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Denise, how are your hands / fingers? Is it too early to consider an eyegaze type system?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Assistive Technology gave me an Anker which is a small metal book holder which supports my iPad perfectly on a small wheeled table in front of me, it's very solid and does not fall over, the table is one with wheeled legs which I can move around, I think I got it from Argos, best thing I have ever bought as I can set it the height I want, in fact, I am going to get one for the bedroom too

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi terry. Just went on your link & most of the sites recommended don't exist anymore. Ill just keep looking... i dont need one for a wheelchair yet its just to use in general.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thankyou candle. Ill keep that in mind. X

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thankyou terry. Ill look into it now.

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Hi Denise;

There are many holders available for a wheelchair or a table and perhaps free standing. There are companies that help the disabled access technology and I would guess that they would help. Have a look at this old thread and search "holder" etc:-

http://forum.mndassociation.org/show...ghlight=holder

You could ask the wheelchair service as well.

Let us know how you get on.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The MNDA funded a bracket for an ipad for mum. It attached to a bed,wheelchair etc like a vice. If you need one get the order in quickly as it did take a little time.

Leave a comment:

• Denise
    started a topic Lap top or tablet

Lap top or tablet

Im finding it difficult to hold my tablet & wondered what most of you use as not sure what to go for. I so enjoy going on line so i would like something easy to use.
Working...
X