Communication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Well Dude. No one could ignore that for sure!!

Leave a comment:

• njm
    replied
    Dear Rameses 11:
    I knew I had the right man. If you could solve the Riddle of the Sphinx I guessed you could solve my Modeltalker riddle. Does Predictable do hieroglyphics? Enjoy the sun and we all await The Return of the Mummy.

Charles

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Nice one Barry;

It is quite nice and sunny here today but I feel it might be a little colder.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• Barry52
    replied
    Hi Charles,

I have not replied to your recent pm's as I am sunning my cold bones in Egypt and the internet is dodgy. If you search on Lee Millard's post he gives a step by step guide.

Barry

Leave a comment:

• njm
    replied
    Grannie Annie:

I am willing to buy a suitable IPad and the Predictable App. I am happy to purchase these. Once I have I will ask my SALT how itt all connects up .

Thanks for the advice.

Charles

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Charles. My SALT originally loaned me a hospital iPad with the Predictable App but it was password protected with the hospital password so I couldn't use it for Emil or anything else much as I knew I had to hand it back. Eventually I bought an iPad and the NHS provided the App. The app cost £109 then. If you have SALT as her for help in providing you with something. Ann xx

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    My assistive technology person came from the hospital, provided me with a new iPad on loan, then the department gifted me the predictable app into my iTunes account, they also provided some training how to use it, maybe that is the way to go Charles? If you have a visiting MND nurse she might be able to put things into action

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    I can't exactly Charles;

Do you have a speech therapist, they are sometimes now educated in this now and may help with equipment and getting the app?

Do you have an I Pad as it can be done on other machines as well?

It is a good idea to get used to this such as this before you need it. "Predictable" is available on android as well as I Pad's, I pads seem to have removed there basic model and now they quite expensive.

I think that "Model talker" can also work on some windows based Tablets as well.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• njm
    replied
    Terry:
    thanks for stepping in. I recorded my voice via ModelTalker 2 years ago. I do not need it quite yet but want to get practicing.
    I understand I need an IPAD and the IPredictable app.
    Can you walk me through how I join these bits up (MT-IPAD-Predictable) and get functional.
    Thanks

Charles

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Hi Charles;

I think that Barry is away for a while, is there anything that we can help you with regarding "Predictable" ?

It is good to discuss things on open forum as it helps others as well.

Love Terry

Leave a comment:

• Terry
    replied
    Thanks Dvd;

Just got a new Samsung tablet with the "5" operating system. Samsung have there own male english voice that is quite good.

Love Terry
    Last edited by Terry; 19 September 2016, 21:20.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Now that's handy Dvd, especially as I bought 2 x 64GB MicroMemory SD cards, one for the phone and one for the tablet for only £15 each last week.

Might give it a whirl and see if it sounds better than the original, based on the size of the download I would guess that it is much much better.

Dave X

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    For anyone who has ANDROID devices tablets etc .. Google voice has had an update and you have now a choice of a UK male of female voice which is free .. Have photo shot the details how to download it ... .see PIC ... dvd

IMG_20160212_193538.jpg

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Not tonight though as Julie is now in bed, she is always tired on 'day centre' days but tomorrow I will fire it up again and get Julie used to it...

You never know it might be the break I were looking for.

Dave

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dave that is fantastic .. Am so glad Julie has taken to it ..now you both can have some fun writing / drawing or playing some games ..
    Hope you have fun using "your " new find for the non typists ...
    DVD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X