Emergency ICE phone number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emergency ICE phone number

We all carry our mobile phones with names & numbers stored in its memory. If we were to be involved in an accident or were taken ill, the people attending us would have our mobile phone but wouldn't know who to call. Yes, there are hundreds of numbers stored but which one is the contact person in case of an emergency? Hence this 'ICE' (In Case of Emergency) Campaign.

A paramedic who found that when he went to the scenes of accidents there were always mobile phones with patients but they didn't know which number to call.

In an emergency situation, Emergency Service personnel and hospital staff would be able to quickly contact the right person by simply dialing the number you have stored as 'ICE'. Please forward this.

It really could save your life, or put a loved one's mind at rest.

Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

[QUOTE=Terry;66486]We all carry our mobile phones with names & numbers stored in its memory. If we were to be involved in an accident or were taken ill, the people attending us would have our mobile phone but wouldn't know who to call. Yes, there are hundreds of numbers stored but which one is the contact person in case of an emergency? Hence this 'ICE' (In Case of Emergency) Campaign.

A paramedic who found that when he went to the scenes of accidents there were always mobile phones with patients but they didn't know which number to call.

In an emergency situation, Emergency Service personnel and hospital staff would be able to quickly contact the right person by simply dialing the number you have stored as 'ICE'. Please forward this.

It really could save your life, or put a loved one's mind at rest.

Terry[/QUOTE
    Hi, I did this some time ago and its a good idea. Because I have no voice I've registered my mobile with 999 for text messages so I can text any help required from a 999 call. Ann x

Comment

Yes Ann;

That's a good point too, if you can't talk and can text, like me and Ann register you phone so that they will reply and act upon your texts.

Here's a link on how:-

http://forum.mndassociation.org/show...6496#post66496

Love Terry
      TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Working...
      X