Wheel Chair Through Floor Lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel Chair Through Floor Lift

I am looking to buy a floor lift big enough to take my nhs loaned wheelchair. Does anyone have a through the floor lift, know which one I should go for or where I can purchase one please x
    I have the ability to cope with this and I can still be the best person I can be. This is my life - if I am happy others around me are happy too

Hi Jeanette, Try a company called Millbrook 03301247077, they do work for the NHS and Occupational Therapy. I'm waiting for them to fit a shower and outside lift. A thought have you contacted you local Occupational Therapy. They should be able to help you.
    Steve

Comment

Jeanette Pearce Take a look at recent threads on the subject:

https://forum.mndassociation.org/for...ugh-floor-lift

https://forum.mndassociation.org/for...gh-floor-lifts

​​​​​​​

​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
      Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Comment

Hi Jeanette ,my through floor lift is second hand and being fitted next week. I found a couple of companies on the internet that take out lifts, refurbish if needed and then install. I am not sure but think if you have savings over 23,250 you don't get financial help towards it..See previous posts about lifts. .The OT from the hospice I am linked too gave me clear guidelines on the size of lift I need given the unpredictability of this disease .She felt I may end up with several sizes of wheelchairs. Happy Researching .I dont want to recommend anyone as mine isn't fitted yet. Best wishes Mary

Comment

Thank you everyone... I’ve found one now and fitting is next week 😁
          I have the ability to cope with this and I can still be the best person I can be. This is my life - if I am happy others around me are happy too

Comment

Working...
          X