What am I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What am I thinking?

As somebody has said elsewhere most people might not want to know what their thinking if you can either speak nor type perhaps there might be a different consideration of this development

https://www.worldhealth.net/news/dev...h-their-veins/
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder– Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

I so want to be a guinea pig 😃
    Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong 🤗😘🤗😁xx

Comment

Less invasive and better that you type what you are thinking rather than something says what you are thinking. We dont always want everyone to know what we think!

Comment

Thanks for that, Andy. Sounds interesting. Not sure I'd fancy the implant though.
        Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

I'm pleased this is generating some interest.

I think this will only allow me for example, to turn my thoughts into text in the way that I do when I'm voice dictating – at least I hope that's what it does
          Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder– Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

That's what it sounds like.
            Stephen wouldn't worry about texting me and telling me my bum looks big in that. He asked a friend if she had false teeth (She doesn't) told another she certainly had put on weight. The doctor was asked how old he was and he sure did have a lot of grey hair! I just have to hide 🤔he has no boundaries

Comment

Originally posted by denise View Post
              That's what it sounds like.
              Stephen wouldn't worry about texting me and telling me my bum looks big in that. He asked a friend if she had false teeth (She doesn't) told another she certainly had put on weight. The doctor was asked how old he was and he sure did have a lot of grey hair! I just have to hide 🤔he has no boundaries
              And yet you snapped him up, denise

​​​​​​😂😂😂
              Each day is made easier with a bit of humour.

Comment

I know I must have been desperate

Comment

Working...
                X