• denise
    replied
    I know I must have been desperate

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    Originally posted by denise View Post
    That's what it sounds like.
    Stephen wouldn't worry about texting me and telling me my bum looks big in that. He asked a friend if she had false teeth (She doesn't) told another she certainly had put on weight. The doctor was asked how old he was and he sure did have a lot of grey hair! I just have to hide πŸ€”he has no boundaries
    And yet you snapped him up, denise

β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    That's what it sounds like.
    Stephen wouldn't worry about texting me and telling me my bum looks big in that. He asked a friend if she had false teeth (She doesn't) told another she certainly had put on weight. The doctor was asked how old he was and he sure did have a lot of grey hair! I just have to hide πŸ€”he has no boundaries

Leave a comment:

• nunhead_man
    replied
    I'm pleased this is generating some interest.

I think this will only allow me for example, to turn my thoughts into text in the way that I do when I'm voice dictating – at least I hope that's what it does

Leave a comment:

• GaryM
    replied
    Thanks for that, Andy. Sounds interesting. Not sure I'd fancy the implant though.

Leave a comment:

• denise
    replied
    Less invasive and better that you type what you are thinking rather than something says what you are thinking. We dont always want everyone to know what we think!

Leave a comment:

• matthew55
    replied
    I so want to be a guinea pig πŸ˜ƒ

Leave a comment:

• nunhead_man
    started a topic What am I thinking?

What am I thinking?

As somebody has said elsewhere most people might not want to know what their thinking if you can either speak nor type perhaps there might be a different consideration of this development

https://www.worldhealth.net/news/dev...h-their-veins/
Working...
X