Bra talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heather R I can't bear anything tight on my upper body either Heather xx
    โ€‹Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

โ€‹

Comment

Dont stop, please don't stop ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—xx
      Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜xx

Comment

so i thought something on bras this should be interesting.

something on bras and comments by matthew. i might have known he'd be in there somewhere. bless.

im surprised there arent more convient bras about. lots of women have had breast removal and there are bras to make up for that, if thats the right wording. so why arent there something for those that struggle with the standard bra? i have found them a struggle as i get older, twisting them about, trying to hook them together. i dread looking for a new bra. trying them on is exhausting. then i find them too tight or they change shape on washing. someone said that you need different sizes at different times of the month. hot weather and some feel horrible. i did have some t-shirts out of m&s years ago with a built in bra and they were really nice but havent seen them in years. they would be ideal as they just pulled over the head. i have no idea if those petticoats or slips would work that have a built in bra.

Comment

Working...
        X