Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne K
    replied
    Sarah, I tried front fastening bras but sent them back as couldn’t pull them around the front to fasten. So I bought some extenders from M&S for my original ones that were bought from there too. These make it easier to fasten at the front and twisting around my body to the right place as itself looser. Then the usual giggle for positions that all ladies know about. Getting straps up to the right comfortable position is really hard but I can with lots of effort and a different method that does it for me eventually. But if Steve’s about we use a dissertation method. He does the fastening at the back after I get positions comfy at the front. Then he puts my straps up which is much quicker than my struggles which I do it independently.

Good luck for a solution. Love Lynne x

Leave a comment:

• Ellie
    replied
    I used zip fronts for a few months Sarah, never had it open on me (maybe because I haven't much to restrain 😏)

If you could manage poppers, lots of nursing bras have front opening popper closures or there are bras with Velcro front closures - unless a handy friend could sew on some Velcro to that now-abandoned zip front bra as a trial? xx

Leave a comment:

• Sarahw
    started a topic Bra talk

Bra talk

A bit of a girly problem this I know but I don’t want to presume to exclude anybody! Can anyone recommend an easy to put on bra? (If there is indeed such a thing) With weakening arms and fumbling fingers I am having trouble dressing myself. I tried an over the head one and nearly garrotted myself, and then a front zipper one which just flew open as soon as I moved! I still want to wear one and am fed up wasting my money. Help needed. Xxx
Working...
X