Salsa m2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salsa m2

Hi, anybody know the weight of the Salsa m2, I need the weight so they can weigh me when I go to Salford πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Tia Janette x
    Janette x

Hi Janette,

I get weighed in my Salsa mini and it weighs approximately 100kg ( without me !) . It depends what footrests and attachments you have on yours but if its the same each time they should be able to gauge your weight. πŸ˜˜πŸ€—xx

Comment

Hi Deb, I’ve just got a single footplate on it and the seat pad, they didn’t weigh me last time because we didn’t know πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Thanks Janette xx
      Janette x

Comment

I get hoisted into a weighing chair Janette, can they do that?

I imagine the published wheelchair weight can vary by a few kg, depending on the backrest, seat cushion and headrest.
        ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Eye gaze user - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

​

Comment

Ellie they said I’d have to go on the wheelchair scales πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Not to worry I know my weight has gone up πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚ love Janette x
          Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
            I know my weight has gone up
            Mine too - the Dietitian even changed my feed 😬😳🀣

​

Comment

Speaking of weight I am actually putting weight back on. Up to 10.8 stone πŸ§πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ˜xx
              Bulbar started Jan 2020. Mute and 100% tube fed but mobile and undefeated. Stay Strong πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜xx

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie View Post
                Mine too - the Dietitian even changed my feed 😬😳🀣
                🀣🀣 me too I’m starting on the pump soon and dietician is reducing my feed πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ xx
                Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by matthew55 View Post
                  Speaking of weight I am actually putting weight back on. Up to 10.8 stone πŸ§πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ˜xx
                  Good Matthew πŸ‘ I’ve gone up to about 15 st πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ X
                  Janette x

Comment

Originally posted by Nettie View Post
                    me too I’m starting on the pump soon and dietician is reducing my feed
                    In it together sister πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜

​

Comment

Oh yes πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— xx
                      Janette x

Comment

Working...
                      X